Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hi All,

It was a delight to read what Kerry had to say about her time with Rubbena and Noemi I hope that your assessments were not to daunting and you have all recovered and on to the next phase. The ideas I saw in our group were fabulous and it has inspired me to finish my Ma so thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all.

Can I just ask if Vasiliki found it useful working with Joolz? Did any other students benefit from Joolz being in your studios?

I hope to see you all on Friday Zoe

1 comment:

sarah pickthall said...

Hello it's Sarah here.

I am going to be running the evaluation 'think piece' tomorrow where we'll look at what has happened in Discursive Spaces.

I need and want you to contribute to this BLOG or at least reconnect with it. If you see this and do so before tomorrow, then bravo, it will stand you in good stead I promise!

sarah